Hi all,

  I set up my smtp parameters like this :

Mail Transmission (SMTP) Authentication
[x] Perform SMTP Authentication (RFC 2554)
Use settings of Mail Retrieval
Use specific settings
[x] Store password on the token
User clauderenaud
Token to Use Token Password
Name: Claude Renaud Set
S/N: 46e65114 Change
Refresh Browse Remove
[ ]Enable Biometric Authentication (Requires TLS)
Cache it for 1 Minutes
[ ] Use "POP before SMTP" authentication

[x]=checked, [ ] no checked

Note : I work with an Aladdin EToken pro.
And everything work as expected for mail retrieval even if I use the
same technic ... the token !!!

Each time I try to send a message to my [EMAIL PROTECTED]
address I receive the following error :

        Edit Mail Message -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message has not been sent. Server reply - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Recipient
address rejected: Access denied

Why ?

Greetings,

--

Claude Renaud

Skype :

Name : renaud_claude
Number : 0870445179

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2