Hello Mark.

--On 24 May 2005 15:33 +0200 you wrote about Re: PGP 9 ans TheBat!:

> Besides that, is it (not the both of you, but PGP9) worth upgrading?

That's for you to decide. I got fed up with all the agro I was getting with
trial versions or free Gnu versions, it was a confidence thing, so in an
attempt to get some stability from PGP I fully bought and paid for PGP9
Desktop complete with PGP disk or virtual disk as it now it.

I still have a few minor problems and I've not even asked if my signatures
verify on here at all, but I'm getting there. I personally am glad I bought
it so I'd say yes it is worth it.

There are a few things I don't like, I prefer pre v9 tray right click menu,
with v9 you have to open the whole program to get to PGPkeys and verifying
in TB! opens the whole program interface as well. Apart from that I like
it.

--

Tony.

M.