Hi Mary, hi List,

On Thursday, May 26, 2005, 22:25:37, Mary Bull wrote:
> Only on the RitLabs website, where there's a comparison of v. 3.5 to
> v. 3.1.

Been there, done that.

> V. 3.5.17 (now 3.5.18) is officially a beta. To read about it,
> subscribe to TBBETA. To download it, register as a beta tester.

Ah. I was confused because the list server added lines speak of 3.5.0.17
not as a beta.

> It's looking pretty good and stable.

Ummm... no:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com/msg64745.html
No mention this has been fixed in '18.

I know I'm critical, but it seems the beta people are getting alphas and
the release folks run betas.

Best regards,
Roman

--
It is better to have loved and lost than to have your finger caught in a
blender.