Hello Dean,

On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:10:45 -0500 GMT (28/05/2005, 20:10 +0700 GMT),
Dean wrote:

D>  I have what should be an easy question/answer, but for some reason the
D>  answer is just eluding me and I have to get back to the hospital.

I hope you are staff and not a patient with something serious. If you
are, I hope you get well soon.

D>  I'm supposed to send an attachment, which for three accounts is no
D>  problem.  However, I need to send an proof on invoice from a specific
D>  account and I get this message stating; 'This account can not send
D>  attachments'.

I've never seen this.

D> I'm sure I pressed a button somewhere a long time ago and for the
D> life of me and being extremely tired and in a hurry to get back to
D> the hospital I cannot find out where I have messed up.

The only thing I could find is Account / Properties /
Files&Directories / Attachments. There are some settings; over here
they are:

MIME Base64
In message body
[X] Delete when...
[ ] Bind only when...

If yours are different, try those settings and see whether it helps.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Unter dem Einfluss von Alkohol griff eine naechtliche Polizeistreife
einen Pkw-Fahrer aus Minden.