MAU writes:

> OK, you should have mentioned from start that you were talking about
> sub-filters.

At the beginning I had no particular reason to suspect the subfilter
structure, and therefore no reason to mention it.

> Are you perhaps also talking about Common filters and
> sub-filters?

Yes, I use only common filters.

>  If so, please take a look at:
>
>    https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4021

It looks similar to my problem, but I didn't have the problem in 3.0.1.x
(the previous release version I had installed), and I never used the
version referenced in the problem report.

--
Anthony
Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600