Hello Group

On Friday, June 3, 2005, 9:12:22 AM, Robin wrote:

> Batlovers,

> Now that v3.5.25 has been released, can anyone volunteer an opinion
> about whether it is worth upgrading from v3.0.1.33? Are there any
> significant bugs, issues or other annoyances still left in it?

If you want to be sure then better wait three months and monitor this
group.

We haven't been hit (yet) with the flood of issues that were reported
after 3.5.0 (?) was released and it's running fine for me. Whoops,
just noticed it's lost my user dictionary in the u/g, does it every
time :-(

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
:Jeff_Gaines: