Hello Duncan!

On Saturday, June 04, 2005, 12:23 PM, you wrote:

RK>> Seems to be the AV mentioned by others before. Possibly a downgrade to
RK>> 3.0.1.33 would help.

> Where can I download from? The Bat page only has the latest version
> and the beta page all versions result in a 404 error :|

> I should have mentioned in my original mail that it was working on her
> account without any problems yesterday, but not today (and I've not
> changed anything!!)

Here's a place that a beta-posting friend supplied to me in a post on
TBBETA. Has every version of TB! that has ever been available, he said:

http://files.nobat.ru/filemap

Click on 3.xx. Then click on 3.0.1 RC6 for an msi install, or else on
3.0.1.RC10. This is pretty close to the full release one 3.0.1.33.

Or you might like 3.0.2.10, which is my absolute favorite version of
all. It's the one just before all the new GUI and customiser
capability was offered.

Mary
The Bat! 3.5.25 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2