Hello MFPA,

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

M> I have no problem sending to my sister's "ntlworld.com" address.

and that's why I asked here because I couldn't believe many other people
would have the same problem as me. Jonathan's reply suggests that it's
at the NTL end or full mailboxes with the recipients although there are
a total of three NTL users with whom I've recently been in contact and
I've had trouble with them all. Maybe it's an incompatibility between
Wanadoo and NTL?

--
Regards, Richard

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html