Tuesday, June 7, 2005, 5:48:49 AM, Christian wrote:

CF> I do not manage to run The Bat! as "User A" (Shortcut on Windows
CF> Desctop exists). Every attempt ends up with this report:
CF> Error during setup of working directory
CF> C:\Documents...\Application data\All users\The Bat!

Have you copied across the registry entries?  Have a search through the
archives as it has certainly been covered before.

If you have already done that, then I don't know what the problem would
be except that "user" accounts in XP can't do a lot of things you might
expect they could.

--
Cheers,
 Allister