Hello Darrin,

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:06:14 -0700 GMT (15/06/2005, 20:06 +0700 GMT),
Darrin wrote:

>> 1.) What browser is that?
D> Netcaptor Pro (IE based browser www.netcaptor.com)

If it's IE based, that answers my question.

>> 2.) Is the browser already open when you click on the message?
D> Ive tried it both ways with the browser open and closed.

Damn. My theory was that the browser opens a home page upon launch,
and that page is a file on your disk which doesn't exist. But this
won't apply if the browser is already open.

No further ideas come to mind right now.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Der Angeklagte unterhielt mit mir bis zum 7. Monat einen intimen
Kontakt und fuhr dann zu einer anderen Arbeitsstelle.