Hi Darrin,

on Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:37:39 -0700GMT (17.06.2005, 16:37 +0200GMT here),
you wrote:

D>   If I remember correctly, at the installation of TB, I chose the On
D>   the fly encryption. It also said something about a password. I
D>   havent seen any option that allows me to input a password. How does
D>   that work? When does it ask me about a password or where do I input
D>   one. Is there a way to verify that I have the On the fly encryption
D>   enabled?

Have a look at the lower right part of TB!'s main window. "Plain"
means unencrypted, and "On-the-fly PWD" means encrypted. But as Roelof
pointed out, it would be hard to miss the password prompt, so I guess
your entry is "Plain".

--
Cheers
Peter

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

The Bat! v3.5.27 :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195,
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1794 MHz, 512 MB RAM