MFPA @ 2005-Jun-17 4:15:47 PM
"opening HTML files error" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I just re-checked by looking at an html email from my sister that
> contains 2 images. The images are in the attachment pane (and also
> on separate tabs behind the PTV of the message) but no html
> attachment is shown.

If the messages is embedded instead of attached, it may not should up
on the attachment pane.

Check your options under "Options|Preferences|Viewer/Editor". Perhaps
you have The Bat! configured not to show the HTML messages at all.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?