Hi

On Friday 17 June 2005 at 8:59:15 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, David Huber wrote:

> And I assume that since I'm having the email of both of us sent to one
> fastmail.fm account, that the fastmail.fm must be getting two copies
> of any email sent to both of us (though i don't know that for sure,
> and even though the fastmail.fm inbox doesn't show it when I check it
> through the browser, it seems to make sense that there are two copies
> of the email).

The penny has finally dropped for me with that one, too.

Does the server keep both copies, or delete one because they
(presumably) both have the same message-id?

MFPA

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1