Hi

On Sunday 19 June 2005 at 6:41:12 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ETM wrote:

> I believe all mail from you to you is considered
> sent mail and either attaches to a "read" thread
> and/or goes to the sent folder doesn't it?

OK, my bad. I have checked and it was the "All Mail" view and not
the Inbox I was looking at. The messages showed in the "sent mail"
folder but the incoming copy failed to show in the Inbox.

> I dislike reading at the GMail website since I don't like
> threaded mail but it must please more people than displease them
> because it doesn't offer an option to read chronologically.

I do like threaded mail if the threads are genuine. But Gmail
makes the same mess of it as Outlook Express, adding new messages
to completely unrelated conversations with the same subject line
that may be months or years old.

MFPA

Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1