Hello Tony,

On Tuesday, June 21, 2005, at 00:01 Lithuanian Time, you wrote:

TB> I was messing about with Thunderbird and tried importing a few
TB> messages so I could play around but cannot get them in a format that
TB> Thunderbird can import - anyone any ideas?

TB> Thunderbird appears to only import from Netscape Communicator,
TB> Eudora, Outllok or Outlook Express....

Thunderbird keeps email in so called UNIX mailbox format. For each folder
Thunderbird has that mailbox, folder name in Thunderbird is the same as
filename of that mailbox on your HDD

Therefore you should export messages from The Bat! to UNIX mailbox and then
simply copy created file into Thunderbird mail directory.

For example:
1) Create in Thunderbird folder called import_from_the_bat, close
Thunderbird.
2) in The Bat! select messages you want to export and then Tools/Export
messages to/UNIX mailbox, save mailbox as import_from_the_bat
3) Locate Thunderbird mailbox file import_from_the_bat. It should be in one
of Application Data\Thunderbird subdirectories and copy over file created by
The Bat!

That's it :)

--
Edvinas