Hallo Jeff,

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:03:14 +0100GMT (29-6-2005, 17:03 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

JG> I've installed K9 and set it up for two of my eight email accounts. I
JG> am filtering on Subject contains [Spam] because I couldn't find out
JG> how to filter on the 'X-Text-Classification' - is this, or something
JG> similar, possible in TB! to avoid altering the subject line?

  Options -> Preferences -> Message headers -> Add:
      - Display as: Text-Classification
      - RFC name:   X-Text-Classification
      - Uncheck  'This field is an address field' (because it isn't)
      - Doesn't matter whether you check or uncheck the other options

   Now you can filter in the sorting office on:
   Header field -> Text-Classification -> contains -> whatever

JG> Is anybody using TB! / Hotmail Popper / K9? I haven't tried it yet,
JG> I'm hoping it will work because Hotmail Popper used port 110 and K9
JG> uses 9999.

It's been awhile since I played with K9, but IIRC you can set it to
every free port on your computer. Just make sure that Hotmail Popper
does the collecting from Hotmail, K9 from H Popper and TB from K9.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

A liberal is one who lies about the past, and then tries to repeat it

The Bat! 3.5.33
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM