Hi:

I have all attachments encoded with the email (saved within the body
of the message). I would like to archive the text portions of my
messages in a database, so I need to:

1. Strip all attachments from the messages and

2. export them into individual msg files to be imported to my
database.

Is there any way The Bat can strip attachments encoded within existing
messages?

Thanks.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.5.36 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

--

"The recession started upon my arrival. It could have been — some say February,
some say March, some speculate maybe earlier it started — but nevertheless, it