Hello Jenny,

Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 6:58:15 AM, you wrote:
> Henk,
> Have you checked you are not bouncing at Yahoo?

> Jenny

<moderator>
Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out Jenny.

  )<)))'>

This posting violated the list rules regarding top posting.

Top posting, i.e., typing all your reply text at the top of your
message and following it with all quoted text below, is not
encouraged and we actually request that you not do so on this list
because

a) It makes it difficult to glean context from what you typed at the
   top of the message

and

b) It encourages excessive quoting.

We would much prefer if you quote just that much of the message to
which you're replying, so we know what it is you're referring to,
and then below the quotation, type your response. If you're
responding to more than one part of the original, then quote each
part separately and follow each part with your response.

Now, I know that you may not personally prefer this format and that
you may disagree with some of the reasoning here. We very much
respect this. However, this is the format that most of the active
members here prefer and all members are expected, and are being
asked to use the format that will make most of the active membership
here comfortable reading. You'll likely get a more responsive group
when you post using a style that is comfortable for them to read and
understand.

To find out why these MOD messages are posted to the list instead of
private mail, please read the welcome message you received when you
subscribed.

Thank you.
</moderator>

--