Hi:

I have all my attachments stored within the message bodies. My message
base is becoming really large and I would like to retain the text
portion of the messages for archival purposes. Is there a way to
remove attachments by using The Bat? I would rather not use an
additional program such as Mailbag Assistant if I can manage this with
The Bat.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.5.36 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

--

"I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday." - W. C.
Fields