Richard H. Stoddard @ 2005-Jul-9 10:19:57 PM
"Spacebar Navigation and replying" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> * SmartSpace navigation is turned on
>> * Messages are marked as read when I SmartSpace navigate off of them
>> * Otherwise, messages are only marked as read when I open the message
>> in another window

> I also have those settings, but a slightly different questions: why
> does it not navigate to the next message in the thread? Mine jumps
> to the nest "main" message. How can I set it to go to the next
> unread message in the thread?

Mine doesn't do that. I thread by References and sort by Created
ascending (newest at top). What about you?

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.5.30 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?