Hallo alien,

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:20:38 -0300GMT (10-7-2005, 19:20 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

A>>> I've done as the above except using this:
A>>> AND <Header> contains any of <Confirm-Reading-To:
A>>>                               Return-Receipt-To:>

>> What are you using as separator between those two strings?

A> I'm pressing <enter> and they are on a separate line.

Next time try a | as separator.

A> But I've also
A> tried this with no result:

A> AND
A>   <Header> contains <Confirm-Reading-To:>
A>   OR <Header> contains <Return-Receipt-To:>

That should work. However, I tried my filter as an incoming filter and
that was working just fine. I never use any read filters, but did you
give it any folders where it should work? I'm not sure whether that's
needed or not. And just to keep these issues simple, try it with as
little conditions as possible

--
Groetjes, Roelof

A liberal is one who lies about the past, and then tries to repeat it

The Bat! 3.51
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM