Hello alien!

On Sunday, July 10, 2005, 10:26 PM, you wrote:

> PS: Why is everyone shy about RegExp in TB? I thought there would be
> more folks around here that could talk about this.

You might like to have a look at your TBUDL Welcome or your TBUDL
monthly missions statement:

TBUDL Mission statement
The  TBUDL  list  has  been set up for the purpose of discussing The
Bat! and how to use it. It is a community of users ready and able to
help  new  users  get to grips with some of the capabilities of this
flexible  email  client.  More  complex  issues are discussed on the
TBTECH list (see below for details). ...

The  TBTECH  list  has been set up for the purpose of discussing The
Bat!  and related issues that are of a more technical nature than is
catered  for  in  the TBUDL list. Such topics as Regular Expression,
RFC  content  and  compliance,  plug-in  programming,  Spell-checker
semantics,  3rd  party  software, ISP policy, Internet protocols and
anything else that would bore a beginner into leaving the TBUDL! ...

Please note that TBTECH has been set up for "Such topics as Regular
Expression ..." and that you can find out about subscribing to TBTECH
at http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html . This address is
in the footers of every post to TBUDL.

There are many of us who post and read here who do not know anything
about the use of Regular Expressions. I'm among them. Ever since the
New Filter System (v. 3.xx) has been in place, additionally, I have
had no need for them.

That's why I made no effort to answer your questions, but I thought
you might like for me to point you to TBTECH.

Mary
The Bat! 3.51 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2