Hello Bob Morris & everyone else,

on 11-Jul-2005 at 12:43 you (Bob Morris) wrote:

> Thank you - I didn't know about this particular temporary directory
> (one more difference from my old 98SE) but did find that it was choked
> with a couple of hundred TMP files

That may very well be very TB chokes as well. :-) It wants to access a
message, the virusscanner blocks the file, TB can't work with the file.
Maybe we found it.

> Thanks for your help.

Let us know if it worked.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The known is finite, the unknown infinite. Intellectually, one could
stand on an islet in the midst of an illimitable ocean of
inexplicability. Our business in every generation is to reclaim a
little more land, to add to the extent and solidity of our
possessions. -- Thomas Henry Huxley