I had to use the Message Dispatcher tonight to clean up some messages.
I wanted to delete all of them, so I right clicked on one of them
and went down to "Set flag for all messages/Delete". Nothing happened.
However, when I toggled the delete flag for all messages, everything
worked as expected.

Can anyone confirm this?

I was accessing a POP3 mailbox in which all the messages had been
downloaded already. I have The Bat! set to delete messages after they
have been on the server for 1 day or are deleted locally.
--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.5.30 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

With a rubber duck, one's never alone.