Hello Mary,

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:40:25 -0500 GMT (14/07/2005, 23:40 +0700 GMT),
Mary Bull wrote:

MB> However, IMAP is also in a "cleaning up problems" stage of beta
MB> testing. Don't understand, myself, about what happens when one uses
MB> POP3 with Exchange, since I don't do that, and have never used
MB> Exchange. Although my accounts are *indeed* POP3 accounts.

I used TB on an exchange server in the 1.xx times, and it worked fine.
Trick was, the sysad had to allow POP access.

The current issue in the beta cycle is about MAPI access to Exchange
servers, not IMAP.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Why do people give each other flowers? To celebrate various important
occasions, they're killing living creatures? Why restrict it to
plants? "Sweetheart, let's make up. Have this deceased squirrel."

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.51