-----Original Message-----
From: Marek Mikus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 28, 2005 8:38 AM
To: tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com
Subject: Re: New version of The Bat won't load!

Hello all,
Thursday, July 28, 2005, Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

> ...nothing...

Oh, come on now.  It was more than "nothing."

>can You be more specific?

The program FREEZES at the opening splash screen.

I can leave the computer and come back an hour later (waiting for it to load)
and the splash screen is still there and nothing else.  The program just won't
open.

As I explained previously, I reinstalled version 3.5.1 several times, rebooted
several times, and still just get the freeze at the splash screen.  Then the
error message.

>What happens? Any error or warning?

I get the Microsoft error message, and it asks for permission to send it to
Microsoft, which I did.

Repeatedly.

>Did You installed new version from scratch or upgraded old one?

I "upgraded" from 3.5 to the newest version, 3.5.1.

What system do
You have? etc. etc.

HP Pavillion Notebook, 512 MB RAM, Windows XP Home, SP2, totally patched and up
to date.

I know this isn't a great amount of information, but it's all I have at this
time.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.51.10
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line