Hello Handsome,

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:31:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00) GMT (05/08/2005, 22:31 +0700 GMT),
Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

HJM> And *of course* it was a nice step-by-step set of instructions
HJM> (and my thanks go out to Alexander for at least trying to
HJM> help me), provided you're used to doing that kind of stuff.  But I'm not.

That's why he posted what to do step-by-step.

HJM> No, he didn't explain how to backup the registry key, so it was a
HJM> good opportunity for you to do so, or so I would have thought.

Close TB.

Windows: Start / Run / Regedit.

The registry editor will open.

Find the key HK_Current_User / Software / RIT and highlight it.

Go File / Export and export the key to a convenient location.

For restoring the key after you have followed Alexander's
instructions, close TB and double-click on that .reg file. Windows
will import it automatically. Open TB and see your settings restored.

HJM> And the mods can either learn to be more flexible when someone
HJM> basically has no other choice, or I suppose they could ban me.
HJM> Because I can't do anything about it right now.

Yes, you can. Step 1: Cool down. Step 2: Even with webmail, you can
use inline quoting. We are trying to help you here. Cooperation from
your side is appreciated.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

What to not say to the nice policeman: Hey, can you give me another
one of those full body cavity searches?