Hello Costas Papadopoulos,

> Hello Edvinas,

> Wednesday, August 17, 2005, 5:21:49 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):

>> Well,  it's  just workaround, problem still persist in The Bat! It's
>> not  a solution to switch between windows default locales to be able
>> to use national characters in subjects.

>> I use non greek locale and your greek characters are gone in my subject.

> Let's  hope  that  The Bat developers correct this soon, so as to make
> The Bat a truly international email application.

I'm not sure I am getting what you are referring to.  I receive
massive amounts of Russian [EMAIL PROTECTED], and all the Cyrillic characters
show
_correctly_ in the subject lines.  I am set to 'English Caribbean'
locale.  Perhaps it is a header lacking to specify the proper content?

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Quote for the moment:
"How can I miss you if you never go away?"

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML),
      especially the new AOL implementation!

Composed & sent using TheBat! v2.12.00, hamstrung
by Windows XP 5.1, Build 2600 Service Pack 2
on a Toshiba Satellite P25-S5261 / P4-3.2GHz with
2GB RAM / 200GB HDD (100GB X2)