Hello Feli,

On Saturday, August 20, 2005, , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
PJ>>> I recently reinstalled TB! and wanted to try the spam plugin, Bayesit.
PJ>>> This program is not working well at all...

FW>> did you also train BayesIt with Ham? Additionally you can use the
FW>> whitelist to prevent listmails ending in the junk folder.

PJ> I haven't trained with ham yet, no, since it hasn't put "good" mails
PJ> into the junk folder either.

I misspoke -- it *was* putting good mails into the junk folder. Thanks
for alerting me.

So, BayseIt is definitely not working. I've tweaked the settings and
guess I'll wait for the onslaught of spam on Monday to see if that
helps.

Thanks again.

--
Best wishes,
Pat

Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2