--- Marten Gallagher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Since I have upgraded to 3.51.10 I have been
> getting lockups in te
> >> Connection window.
>
> >> I cannot delete the task(s) and I cannot abort
> them I can only stop
> >> the The Bat in the CTRL-ALT-DEL window and
> re-start.

I wasn't following this thread too closely, so this
may have been mentioned or already discounted. When I
had problems with my connection window never going
away, it was due to the Bayes-It plugin. Because of
that and frequent crashes I stopped using Bayes-It a
year ago and I haven't had problems since.

So, have you tried disabling the plugin to see if the
problem goes away?