When I run that for all the Accounts/subfolders, there were 3 damaged
folders.

e.g. Subfolder1

     Messages recovered: 4,926, damaged parts (part????.bin), Saved:0

I  do not find a part0001.bin on my HD's subfolder1.  There is a
part0001.bin in another subfolder from an earlier run of Folder
Maintenance.  What do I do with that file?  Does it contain the damaged
messages?  How do I recover them?

Also, the messages listed against Subfolder1 is 4,920. Where are the
other 6 messages? There are similar differences in # of messages for the
other 3 damaged folders.

--
Thanks in advance
JM