06 September 2005 - 21:43

Hello Tbudl,

I've just installed/configured PopFile for ten accounts

It's  already  beginning  to  do its job. However, intermittantly, TB!
'hangs'  when trying to connect to the last account (in the tree list)
for downloading new mail.

I've  changed  the  order  in  the  tree list but it's always the last
account that hangs

The connection centre won't let me 'delete task' or 'abort all either.

All  the accounts are with the same web host (but on different domains
and servers) so it's conceivable that there *is* a problem at that end
but their status page shows that all is well.

The only way I can shut down TB! is ctrl/alt/del.

Has anyone seen this before?

William

Flying with The Bat! Professional
version 3.60.07