Jonathan Angliss @ 9/07/2005 1:12:37 AM
"SOT: PGP to GPG Migration" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> When I did my original migration, I had the fortune of being able to
> just rename the key files from .skr and .pkr to .gpg and move into
> the GPG home directory. If that doesn't work, you can always open
> the PGP key manager, and export all the keys and import them into
> GPG. Don't forget to export your private/secret keys, and import
> those too.

Thanks. So there was no problem with different encryption algorithms?

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for you and me.

Using The Bat! v3.51.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Speak softly and carry a +6 two-handed sword.