Tom,

On 08-09-2005 07:49, you [TP] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
TP> 1) By far the biggest issue I'm having right now is that the headers
TP>    pane is a fixed size, but I want to display more headers in it.

Right click on it > Headers > Edit headers: Here you can add/display all
you want. Just make sure that the "Display this field on the scrollable
part of the header pane" is unchecked.

TP> 2) Is there a way I can auto-format hanging paragraphs like this?

More or less, yes. Play with Auto-format, auto-wrap, smart tabs in
Editor options.

TP> 3) My domain provider recently started offering POP and SMTP over SSL.

(Cannot help)

TP> 4) I want to use a macro followed immediately by text.

I am not sure this is possible. If you look at my message to you, I have
the %Cursor place on the empty line between "Tom," and "On..."

TP> 5) Is there a way to automatically file replies in the same folder
TP>    that contains the message I'm replying to?

Nope. You can use filters to do this: I have a filter that moves all
communication with members of my family to a certain folder. They are
all in the same address book group. I have made both an incoming and
outgoing filter that moves all mail to/from members of that address book
group to the folder in question.

TP> 6) I like threading some folders by references/subject, but then I
TP>    have to put the subject as the first field on the left.  I'd love
TP>    to have the message status/park/flag fields all the way on the
TP>    left, as I do in non-threaded views.  Is there a way to do this?

No problem. Just move the flags up and down in View mode manager.

TP> 7) What is a "common" folder?

A folder that is not part of any account.

TP> 8) When I create folders for IMAP accounts, I want to create those
TP>    folders on the server.  How can I do this?

Just create a folder: TB will make it on the server, too. Or use Account
> IMAP commands > Manage IMAP folders

TP> 9) What are the "document" icons in the status window for?

I am not sure which icons you are referring to.

TP> 10) Is there any way to "export" templates?

Not to my knowledge but you can share them between accounts.

TP> 11) Is there any way to specify, "check this account after this other
TP>    account has been checked"?

Not to my knowledge but maybe using the Scheduler.

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>