Hello Alexander,

Sunday, September 11, 2005, 11:25:41 AM, you wrote:

> Can you mark the link & select "open link" with the right mouse button
> context menu?

yup that works.

> I believe this is not related to PopFile alone (because I can't doubleclick
> the link in your "Organisation" header either), but rather a "forgotten
> function" that was not implemented back to how it was when the header bar
> was re-coded to support unicode.

ah, okay, I thought when I installed TB! I forgot to switch something on... So
there was some changes and since then it's not working in general anymore?
Let's see who else can confirm.

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw: :safaribears:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder..."

Using The Bat! v3.60.07
 , Opera v8.02.7680 on WinXP Home v2600 SP2

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject PGP key request