WilWilWil wrote:

> Since TB 3.60, my templates are well used by TB except the position
> define for the cursor.

Speaking of which, is there a way to get focus into the message pane
for new messages?

I have a New Message template set up on the folder for this group, and
when I hit ^N, the To: field is filled in properly, but I have to Tab
down to the body to start typing.  The cursor there is in the right
place, but focus isn't in the message body.

Is there a way to start a new message and /not/ have the cursor start
in the To: field?

-tom!