Hallo Clive,

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:31:57 +0100GMT (9-9-2005, 13:31 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

CT> I'm beta testing a new front end on one of FastMail's servers but I'm
CT> having trouble getting TB to accept a certificate using port 993 and
CT> TLS. Mulberry lets me accept or reject a mis-matching certificate but
CT> I can't find how to do this from TB.

At the TB forum Maxim came with this workaround:

As a workaround, you can modify the hosts file in the
\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\ directory.

Add the machine1.myhost.com (the address from the certificate) entry
to the hosts file with the IP address from the mail.mydomain.net (the
actual addres of your mail server) and in The Bat! configure
machine1.myhost.com as the mail server.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The characters in this message are recyclable

The Bat! 3.61.04 beta
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM