On 9/28/05, Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm currently trying out Thunderbird (so far so good). I'm sure thers
> been a few people on this list that have also tried it out too. If so
> what features did you miss from The Bat?

I missed:
- address book templates
- virtual folders

but also:
- less-than-perfect HTML rendering and
- still-not-quite-satisfactory IMAP support

In other words, the last two features (plus better interoperability
with other software) would make me want to switch to Thunderbird.

As long as there are no address book templates (or another feature to
get the same functionality) I won't switch.

HTH,
Roman