Duncan wrote:

> I'm currently trying out Thunderbird (so far so good). I'm sure thers
> been a few people on this list that have also tried it out too. If so
> what features did you miss from The Bat?

What I miss most is the templates. Be it New or Reply or Address Book,
I can't think of an easier way to customize than with The Bat!'s Quick
Templates, which even can include Regular Expressions.

The selection of different SMTP servers for different accounts is
quite cumbersome in T'bird, but easy with The Bat!.

Filter options are more plentiful in The Bat!.

I might find more items if I worked with T'bird more than I do.

T'bird has its pros, particularly the handling of GnuPG, but it isn't
a viable replacement of The Bat! for me. A meager substitute at
best... ;-)

--
Thunderbird version 1.0.6 (20050716) on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM