I created a new group, Meeting, under Personal address book for
mailings to about a dozen people who are on a committee. I selected
the group for e-mail, and the To: came up with Meeting <list>.
However, the recipients did not see "Meeting <list>" but the e-mail
addresses for all of the committee members.

I tried selecting the list from the BCC: pane, but only the first name
in the list appeared. Yes, I could select each name individually from
the BCC: pane, but then why do I need a group except to remind me who
is in the group.

So, how do I send e-mail to a predefined group without the recipients
seeing the others addresses?

Thank you.

Leonard
--