Hello Stuart,

Stuart> Hello Granville,
Stuart> Friday, September 30, 2005, 4:58:55 AM, you wrote:

>> Do you know of a mass mailing client that would work with The Bat!? One
>> that could handle my mailing list of 2,000 subscribers.

Stuart> I use a program called Groupmail. It is not free and as Roelof says it
Stuart> does not work with TB! but is stand alone. It does a great job of what
Stuart> it  does  mass mailing. I lets you send everything bcc if you want and
Stuart> lets you merge with all kinds of info.

I've just had a look at Groupmail. Is it possible to export  my
contacts from The Bat! into Groupmail?

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]