Hallo macaire,

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:13:06 +0200GMT (4-10-2005, 13:13 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

M> I've read that it is possible to set the spell check language through
M> the %LANGUAGE macro...

Yep.

M> Is it possible to query the current value as well?

No.

M> For instance, I would like to assign a shortcut to a language
M> switcher, between french and italian for instance, so I was
M> devising a QT with something like
M> %IF:%LANGUAGE=="FR":%LANGUAGE="IT"%-
M> %IF:%LANGUAGE=="IT":%LANGUAGE="FR"%-

The only way would be by cheating.
Make the templates that set your language also set a header,
Now you can query the X-Language: header and set the language and the
header the other way.

M> Thanks,
M> Phil.

BTW You're supposed to use a signature delimiter (dash, dash, space,
enter) on this list, not just because it's a good idea, but also
because it's in the list rules.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Endless Loop: (n) See Loop, Endless

The Bat! 3.61.09 Echo (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM