Hallo Lawrence,

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:55:51 -0500GMT (11-10-2005, 5:55 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

LJ> address book".  The address list below the Drop Down list contains a
LJ> ton of other entries besides my original address book entries.  They
LJ> must have been loaded when I was flailing around trying to recover my
LJ> address book.  The extra addresses are typically of the form "CA Cert
LJ> Signing Authority" and "Verisign Trust Network, Verisign, Inc."  and
LJ> such.  I'm not sure how I got these into the list.  But I can't delete
LJ> them from the "Pick e-mail address" Window.  How do I get rid of them
LJ> and have only my original address book entries appear.

Press F8 and delete them. You can't do this from the address picker.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have.

The Bat! 3.61.11 Echo (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM