On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:53:18 +0200 GMT, Roelof wrote:

FB>> Since "Thread by Subject" is not a good way to watch a mailing
FB>> list (You need to click the + to get more information than the
FB>> Subject) I'm Threading using References+Subject, but since most
FB>> some people mailinglist (and even here in this mailinglist) uses
FB>> Reply to start a new thread all the threads are messed up.

> Personally I prefer threading on references, not on subject only and
> not on ref. + subj, but YMMV

Well, I thought that there would be cases in other mailinglist when
references are not put in the messages, by for example outlook, but
maybe this is not the case ;)

<snip>

> The once in a while unthreaded reply that arrives here can be dragged
> to its proper place in the thread.

Oh, perfect ;)

FB>>   I thought that it was possible to move around the messages using
FB>>   Shift-click in the message view, but I have not been able to do so,
FB>>   what am I doing wrong?

> I always use Ctrl+]

I'm not that good using the Customize dialog but and/or hotkeys in
TheBat, but I seem to not be able to push Ctrl-] on my Swedish
keyboard since I then have to push Ctrl-AltGr-9 and the only thing I
get then is a Quicksearch with ']' ;).

It would be nice to change the hotkey, but what function should I look
for in the Customize dialog?

I'm using English language in The Bat! if that changes something in
the Customize dialog or in the hotkeys?

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.60.07 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2