Hi

On Sunday 16 October 2005 at 9:08:41 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alexander S. Kunz
wrote:

> No problem here. TB opens with the account defined as the "default mailto:
> account" (or something like that) in the account preferences.

I'm sure that used to happen here. No idea what I've changed so
that it doesn't now. Send to > The Bat! still works (but that
option does not prompt to make pictures smaller).

MFPA

When you're through changing, you're through

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1