Jenny Zonneveld @ 11/07/2005 3:24:20 AM
"automaticly adding e-mail addresses on reply" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> In Outlook Express there was (still is but that is a thing of the
> past for me!) an option to automatically add the e-mail address of
> the person you were replying to to the address book. Useful for when
> you want to contact them again but have deleted the e-mail
> conversation.

> Is there a setting for this in The Bat!???

Try using a reply filter. Specifically, the Capture Addresses action.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for you and me.

Using The Bat! v3.60.07 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Today's Oxymoron: Software documentation