Hello Leif,

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:10:33 -0700 GMT (27/11/2005, 06:10 +0700 GMT),
Leif Gregory wrote:

>> Did you buy the box version that "comes with" an email address? I
>> seem to remember something like that...

LG> Really? I didn't know that some boxed versions came with an e-mail
LG> address.. At which domain? Ritlabs?

No, the dial-up login details come with email addresses at the ISP.
So, you sign up for a dial-up account wiht the ISP, they automatically
give you an email address (at least some do that over here). This is
what I understand is meant by "ISPs email address".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things You Would Never Know Without the Movies: It doesn't matter if
you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your
enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around
in a threatening manner until you have knocked them out.