On Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 5:28:26 PM, steverio wrote:

> It takes 4 seconds to close TB! when I use IMAP. It takes a split
> second to close with POP3.

> Log says the IMAP session is finished before I close TB! down.

> *Question to IMAP users*

> How long does it take for you to close TB! with IMAP?

I closely watched the shutting down pane a while ago. I have a number
of old POP accounts where I no longer collect mail, and a large number
of common folders where old mail continues to be archived. As the
shutdown occurred a list of all those folders scrolled thru. That may
have taken about 10 seconds. When it got to the IMAP part it was
virtually done and gone.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.63.06 (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1