Hello Leonard,

> There does not seem to be an option to create a second address book
> for her account with different templates. Also, double entries for
> these friends with different display names, even if it will do the
> job, will be confusing.

I don't have version 2.12 at hand which you seem to be using, but my two
daughters are sharing a single 1.62 installation and each has their own
account with their own address book. So, if it is possible in 1.62 it
should be possible in 2.12.

Aside of creating the 2 address books there must be an option in account
Properties where you select which AB is default for each account.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.62.14