Hello Marten,

>> The fact that you
>> have taken a 'closer look' doesn't mean you know or understand what you
>> are looking at. The fact that they have not fixed your bug
>
> It's not my bug! What do you mean?

No, you didn't open it. But on 29-Nov-2005 you added your _third_ note
to it, which says:

,----- [  ]
| Who decided priority was 'Normal' for this. It's a major breakage - it
| worked before, I have template set up which I cannot use.
|
| In fact I would have expected this to be sorted already by now.
|
| Progress report from someone please!
|
| Thus should not wait for the next release - it worked, I made extensive
| use of it now it's broken so I'm forced back to a version that doesn't
| work for another reason. Fit for purpose for which sold? Not at the
| moment!
`-----

And that bug hasn't been open for even one month yet. It was only 10
days old when you added your nice note quoted above. That's why I called
it 'your' bug.

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.63.09 (Beta)